4a Armoury Road
Lufton Trading Estate
A.W. Stenner & Sons Yeovil is a well-known business that has been serving Yeovil for over 100 years. The family-owned company was founded in 1901 by Arthur William Stenner and his two sons, George and Reginald.
Initially, the company was engaged in selling coal and timber, but as the business grew, it diversified its offerings to include building and agricultural supplies. In addition to this, A.W. Stenner & Sons Yeovil also had a petrol station and provided transportation services.
Over the years, the company has continued to expand by acquiring other businesses in the area. Today, A.W. Stenner & Sons Yeovil is a multi-faceted business, providing a wide range of products and services to its customers.
The company offers building supplies such as bricks, timber, and cement, as well as roofing and insulation products. They also provide a range of agricultural supplies including animal feed and equipment.
In addition to this, A.W. Stenner & Sons Yeovil offers a variety of services including skip hire, landscaping, and groundwork. The company’s fleet of vehicles also provides haulage services for bulk materials and machinery.
The company’s ethos is to provide excellent customer service, and this is evident in their knowledgeable and experienced team. Their expertise allows them to help customers with any queries they may have and to provide advice on the best products for their particular project.
A.W. Stenner & Sons Yeovil has been an integral part of the local community for over a century, and its continued success is testament to its commitment to customer service and quality products.
Good and bad things
1. A W Stenner & Sons Yeovil is a family-owned and operated business with over 100 years of experience in the timber industry.
2. The company offers a wide range of high-quality timber products, including fencing, decking, and cladding, and serves both commercial and residential customers.
3. They have a knowledgeable and friendly team of experts who are always ready to offer advice and help customers find the right products for their needs.
4. A W Stenner & Sons Yeovil is committed to sustainability and sourcing their timber from responsible and environmentally friendly suppliers.
5. The company provides a reliable and efficient delivery service to customers in the Yeovil area.
1. As a small, local business, A W Stenner & Sons Yeovil may not have as wide a range of products or services as larger, more established companies in the same industry.
2. The pricing of their products may be higher than some online retailers or larger chain stores.
3. The company’s delivery service may not be available to customers outside the Yeovil area.
4. Customers may experience delays or backorders due to the availability of certain products.
5. As with any timber product, there may be issues with quality control or defects that can potentially affect the durability or longevity of the product.
No comments found