184 Shepherd’s Bush Road
08452 798 421
This storage location gives prices on its website.
Access Self Storage Hammersmith is a well-known, modern facility built to suit the diverse needs of customers requiring storage space in and around Hammersmith, West London. The facility is located at 184-188 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 0RA, and is easily accessible from the A4 and M4 motorways. You can get there by bus or train with Hammersmith underground station or Hammersmith bus station just a few minutes walk.
The self-storage facility offers secure storage units in a wide variety of sizes, ranging from small lockers to large rooms capable of storing cars, motorbikes, and even business stock. The facility also provides flexible terms so that you can rent the storage space for a short or long-term period, depending on your requirements.
Access Self Storage Hammersmith is monitored by 24/7 CCTV cameras, and the facility is fully alarmed, so you can be assured that your belongings are safe and secure at all times. They also have a highly trained and friendly staff who is always on hand to offer advice on everything from packing and storing to the best packaging materials to use.
In addition to storage, the facility offers a range of ancillary services such as mailboxes, archive storage, and lockers for luggage storage or personal belongings while you’re on vacation. Access Self Storage Hammersmith also provides affordable packing materials such as bubble wrap, boxes, and tape, making it easier for you to move and store your items.
If you’re moving house or business premises, Access Self Storage Hammersmith offers a move-in van for hire, which makes it easier to transport your belongings from one location to another. They also have a forklift available for the movement of heavy items.
In conclusion, Access Self Storage Hammersmith is a reliable and affordable storage facility that offers secure, efficient storage services. It is affordable and offers different sizes of storage units to fit your needs. With the excellent customer service of the staff, you can be assured of a satisfying experience.
Good and bad things
Possible list of good and bad points about Access Self Storage in Hammersmith:
– Convenient location: the facility is situated in a quiet but accessible area next to the A4/M4 road, near the Chiswick roundabout, and within walking distance from Hammersmith Station.
– Wide range of storage options: customers can choose from various unit sizes (starting from 9 square feet to over 500 square feet), types (e.g., indoor, outdoor, climate-controlled), and rental terms (e.g., short-term, long-term, flexible).
– Secure and clean facility: the site is monitored 24/7 with CCTV cameras, alarmed perimeters, and gated access systems. The units are kept clean and dry, and pest control measures are in place.
– Friendly and helpful staff: the employees are knowledgeable, approachable, and happy to assist customers with their diverse storage needs. They also offer free packing advice, packaging materials, and transport options.
– Competitive prices and discounts: Access Self Storage offers some of the lowest storage rates in the area, and customers can benefit from additional savings by booking online, referring friends, or using special deals (e.g., first-month-free, student discounts, NHS discounts, etc.).
– Limited parking: while the facility has some parking spaces for customers, they may fill up quickly during busy hours, and street parking around the site is restricted or metered.
– Busy traffic: the area around the Chiswick roundabout can be congested during peak times, making it harder to access the site or get in and out of Hammersmith.
– Hidden fees: some customers have reported that the advertised prices did not include mandatory fees such as insurance, admin, or lock fees, which could add up to several pounds per month.
– Occasional glitches: some customers have reported sporadic operational problems with the access codes, lifts, or lighting in the facility, causing inconvenience or delays. However, these issues seem to be rare and have been promptly addressed by the staff.