Block B Optima Park
01322 525 292
This storage location does not give prices on its website.
Lok’nStore is a well-known self-storage facility located in Crayford, UK. The facility is situated on the Thames Industrial Estate on Denton Road, which is just off the A206. The location is convenient, as it is close to both the M25 and A2, making it easily accessible for people living in and outside of Crayford.
The facility has been providing reliable storage solutions since it opened its doors in 2017. Lok’nStore Crayford offers a wide range of storage options, including personal storage units, business storage solutions, and even offers rooms to store motorbikes, cars, and boats. This makes it a perfect option for individuals, families, and businesses of all sizes, who need storage space.
The facility is modern, bright, and spacious. It offers secure storage options with state-of-the-art security features such as 24-hour CCTV surveillance, individual room alarms, and personalized pin codes for entry. Additionally, the facility is also clean and maintained to a high standard. If clients need help with packing and loading, they provide packing materials, trolleys, and dollies for their convenience.
Lok’nStore Crayford provides flexible storage options, meaning clients can rent a storage unit for as little or as long they require. The facility offers different sizes of units, ranging from 10 to 400 sq feet, to accommodate varying storage needs. The facility also offers other services such as mailbox rental, which allows clients to have a physical address with mail forwarding services and onsite shredding facilities.
Overall, Lok’nStore Crayford is an excellent choice for people looking for reliable storage solutions in Crayford. From its location to its exceptional customer service, clean and secure storage units, and flexible rental options, it is clear why so many people trust Lok’nStore for their storage needs.
Good and bad things
Lok’nStore – Crayford is a self-storage facility located in Crayford, Kent, providing various storage solutions for personal and business purposes. Here is a list of some of the good and bad points of Lok’nStore – Crayford.
1. Wide Range of Storage Options: Lok’nStore – Crayford offers a variety of storage options to suit different needs, from small lockers to large units. This ensures that customers only pay for the space they need.
2. Convenient Location: The facility is located close to the M25, making it easily accessible from surrounding areas.
3. Excellent Security: Lok’nStore – Crayford has 24/7 CCTV monitoring, alarm systems, and superior access control measures to ensure the safety of the customers’ belongings.
4. Affordable Pricing: Lok’nStore – Crayford offers competitive pricing for their storage solutions, making it an affordable option for both personal and business storage needs.
5. Friendly and Professional Staff: The staff of Lok’nStore – Crayford is highly professional and friendly, providing excellent customer service to ensure that customers have a hassle-free experience.
1. Limited Access Hours: The facility has restricted access hours, which may not suit some customers who require 24/7 access to their belongings.
2. No Climate Control: Lok’nStore – Crayford does not have climate-controlled units, which may not be suitable for customers storing items that are sensitive to temperature changes.
3. Lack of Easy Accessibility: The facility may be difficult to access for customers with larger vehicles, as the roads leading to the facility are narrow in places.
4. Limited Parking Facilities: There is limited on-site parking available at the facility, which can be a challenge during peak hours.
5. Additional Fees: There may be additional fees for services such as insurance, padlocks, and late payment charges, which can increase the overall storage cost for customers.
Overall, Lok’nStore – Crayford is a reliable self-storage facility with excellent security, competitive pricing, and professional staff. However, it may not be suitable for customers who require 24/7 access or climate-controlled storage units.
No comments found