Stansted Distribution Centre
Storehire (UK) Ltd is a family-run business based in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire. It was founded in 1990 by Tony Burns, who wanted to provide high-quality storage solutions for businesses in and around the area.
The company operates from a 10,000 sq ft warehouse, which provides secure and dry storage facilities for a wide range of businesses. Storehire (UK) Ltd offers long and short-term storage solutions for items such as stock, machinery, and documentation.
In addition to storage, the company provides a range of logistical services, which include delivery and collection of goods. Storehire (UK) Ltd has a fleet of vehicles, which allows them to offer a reliable and efficient service to their customers.
Storehire (UK) Ltd has built up a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy company, and they have a loyal customer base. The company is committed to providing high levels of customer service, and they work closely with their clients to ensure that their storage requirements are met.
The company has invested in the latest technology to ensure that their facilities are safe and secure. CCTV cameras and alarms are installed throughout the warehouse, and access is restricted to authorised personnel only.
Overall, Storehire (UK) Ltd is a well-established and respected business in Bishops Stortford. With a focus on customer service, reliability, and security, they provide a valuable service to businesses in the local area.
Good and bad things
Storehire (UK) Ltd is an equipment rental company based in Bishops Stortford. The company provides a range of equipment for commercial and residential use, including electrical tools, cleaning equipment, gardening tools, and more. Here are some of the good and bad points of Storehire (UK) Ltd:
1. Variety of equipment: Storehire (UK) Ltd offers a wide range of equipment for hire, enabling customers to choose the right tool for their specific needs.
2. Competitive pricing: The company’s prices are competitive and affordable, making it an attractive option for customers.
3. Easy hiring process: The hiring process is straightforward and hassle-free, with customers able to select and book their equipment online or over the phone.
4. Good customer service: Storehire (UK) Ltd is known for its friendly and helpful customer service, with staff available to answer any questions and provide advice on equipment use.
5. Well-maintained equipment: The company’s equipment is well-maintained and regularly serviced to ensure it is safe and effective for use.
1. Limited opening hours: Storehire (UK) Ltd is only open during regular business hours, which may be inconvenient for some customers who need to hire equipment outside of these hours.
2. Delivery charges: There are additional charges for delivery and collection of equipment, which can add to the overall cost of the hire.
3. Deposits required: Customers are required to pay a deposit when hiring equipment, which can be a hassle for those on a tight budget.
4. Limited stock: Some customers have reported that the company’s equipment stock can be limited during peak periods, with certain items not always available for hire.
5. Complex terms and conditions: The company’s terms and conditions for equipment hire can be complex and difficult to understand, which can be confusing for some customers.
No comments found