Stoney Hill Ind. Est.
Ross On Wye
Oaklands Business Centre is a professional hub for small and medium-sized enterprises, located in Ross-on-Wye, a picturesque market town in Herefordshire, England. This state-of-the-art business centre offers a range of customizable office spaces, virtual office services, and conference rooms to enable businesses to start or expand their operations with ease.
The business centre is conveniently situated just a few minutes’ drive from the A40, allowing easy access to the M5 and M50 highways. The centre is located in a serene environment that inspires productivity and creativity. The building boasts impressive architecture, with an atrium that bathes the offices in natural light.
Oaklands Business Centre offers a range of office spaces that can be customized to meet unique business needs. The offices come equipped with modern furniture, high-speed internet, phone lines, and printing facilities. The centre team also provides administrative support, such as mail handling, secretarial services, and receptionist services if required.
The centre further offers virtual office services for entrepreneurs and small businesses who work remotely. The virtual offices provide clients with a professional business address, phone lines, and mail handling services while also providing additional resources like meeting rooms and coworking spaces.
For businesses seeking to host meetings, seminars, and workshops, the business centre provides several conference rooms. The conference rooms are well-equipped with audio-visual equipment, high-speed internet, flip charts, and presentation supplies. The rooms are arranged in different configurations to cater to the needs of the business.
Oaklands Business Centre also has ample parking spaces for clients and visitors. The building and outdoor spaces are well-maintained, creating a professional and welcoming environment that’s perfect for conducting business.
Overall, Oaklands Business Centre in Ross-on-Wye is an excellent choice for businesses looking to establish themselves in the region. With its impressive amenities, professional environment, and convenient location, the centre provides everything a business needs to succeed.
Good and bad things
1. Convenient location: The Oaklands Business Centre is situated in the bustling town of Ross-on-Wye. It’s easily accessible from the A40, M50 and M5 motorways, making it an ideal location for anyone wishing to do business in the area.
2. Modern facilities: The business centre has been recently refurbished and features modern facilities that are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
3. Meeting rooms: The centre has several meeting rooms available for hire which are fully equipped with presentation equipment, projectors, and other essential office equipment.
4. Flexible office space: The centre offers flexible office space with leases to suit a range of needs from single offices to larger units. It’s ideal for businesses that are looking to expand or for those that need to downsize.
5. Secure premises: There is a 24-hour security team on-site which makes the premises secure and safe for all tenants.
6. Ample parking: The centre has ample parking space which is free of charge.
7. On-site support: An on-site management team is always available to assist tenants with any problems they may have.
1. Limited space: The business centre may not be suitable for larger businesses that require lots of office space.
2. No gym or fitness facilities: The centre does not have its own fitness facilities, which could be a drawback for some tenants.
3. Limited break-out areas: The centre has limited break-out areas which may prove difficult for tenants to find suitable spaces to take a break in.
4. Expensive rent: Although the rent is competitive with other business centres in the area, it may still be pricey for some.
5. Noise pollution: The centre is situated next to a busy road, which could lead to some noise pollution problems.
6. Limited local amenities: While the centre is conveniently located for transport links, there are limited local amenities within the immediate area.
7. Limited storage: The centre has limited storage space, which could be a problem for businesses with high inventory requirements.
No comments found