Cable Road Containers (CRC) is a family owned and operated business that specializes in the supply and sale of shipping containers. Based in Glenrothes, Scotland, the company provides a wide range of container products to customers nationwide.
Founded in 1999, CRC has over 20 years of experience in container business. The company offers a large selection of containers, including new and used shipping containers, refrigerated containers, and converted containers for a variety of purposes such as offices, stores, workshops, and more.
One of the key benefits of CRC’s service is their delivery network. The company has a fleet of delivery trucks that bring containers to customers all over Scotland. This makes it easy and convenient for customers to purchase and receive their container, no matter where they are located.
CRC also offers customization services for their shipping containers. Customers can choose to modify their containers in a number of ways, including adding windows and doors, insulation, and electrical wiring. This allows businesses and individuals to create functional spaces for a variety of uses.
In addition to container sales, CRC also provides container rental options. This is a cost-effective solution for those who only require a container for a short period of time, or those who need a temporary storage solution for their goods or equipment.
Overall, Cable Road Containers offers a comprehensive and reliable service for the supply and sale of shipping containers in Scotland. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and quality products has made them a trusted name in the container business.
Good and bad things
Good points about Cable Road Containers – Glenrothes:
1. Variety of container sizes available
2. Affordable pricing options
3. Excellent customer service
4. Secure and weatherproof containers
5. Convenient location for access
6. Flexible rental terms
7. Online payment options
8. Additional amenities such as electricity and lighting available upon request
Bad points about Cable Road Containers – Glenrothes:
1. Limited availability during peak periods
2. No temperature-controlled containers
3. Limited parking space available for loading and unloading
4. No on-site facilities such as restrooms or water stations
5. Limited accessibility for large delivery trucks
6. Limited availability of custom modifications to containers
No comments found